Two guys [UPDATE: Now told it’s a husband and wife] went to a Halloween party costumed as Harvey Updyke and a Toomer’s oak.
But hell for all we know, that is Harvey Updyke. Dude’s about the right age. Right build. The picture’s kind of blurry. And it’s not like he’s against embracing his boogie man persona (“Roll Damn Tide”)…
Judging by the lights in the background, the host seems to be Auburn fan. Fun times.
* Guy crashes Tiger Walk, gets arrested
* Auburn fan Occupies Herbstreit
* Auburn English professor on “Jeopardy!”
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* TWER interviews one of Auburn’s “Girls of the SEC”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Auburn dude makes Samford Hall out of 4,000 LEGOs.
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
All he needs is that crazy elephant hat…
It is hilarious how this picture has gotten around. These are my parents. The BIGGEST auburn fans you will ever meet. I thought she was nuts when my mom said she got a tree costume. Ended up being pretty funny. War eagle!
Ps: their black lab was dressed as a cop
Gotta love your parents, Allyson! 🙂