[UPDATE] Nearly three years later, additional, non-published photos from the day Naya Rivera was a War Eagle Woman have surfaced.
She’s not an Auburn fan, no. But for what it’s worth, Rivera seems to have fond memories of her Auburn shirt.
You may know her as catty cheerleader Santana Lopez on “Glee.” We know her as the girl in the latest hope-it’s-not-just-a-random-wardrobe-decision-but-really-who-cares Auburn shirt in a “men’s lifestyle” magazine, this time FHM (she’s on the cover).
And, hey, it may actually not be random… because the dude that knows her as sister is actually Tennessee tight end Mychal Rivera, and unless she’s just mad at him (or unless she is just a huge, huge Auburn fan) you think she might have objected to wearing a rival’s shirt. Not that the shirt’s the focus in the pictures. I mean, it’s the focus here, just probably not there.
h/t Jerry, @wesrucker247, photos via.
Related: British bombshell sports Auburn shirt in Maxim / Playboy’s Jaime Edmondson wears Auburn shirt in Cam Newton’s Pants photo shoot.
* Daniel Tosh says “War Eagle” on Tosh.0
* Former MTV “Real World” call Auburn “God’s country.”
* Auburn grad stars in new reality show
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Cam Newton’s Breast Cancer shoes
* Dirty Auburn, Kinkiest Village of the Bizarre!
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
* R.E.M. in Auburn
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line
Big Sexy says
she got tiger blood, that’s why.
paul the oracle says
She is from cali… So better chance the wadrobe people are the fans..was her bro recruited by kiffen? Thats ur cali conection
She just tweeted that she didn’t know who Auburn was and that Tennessee was her team…. soooo… I’m gonna go with random.
Who cares!! Wow!
Mac Mirabile says
if she doesn’t know who Auburn is, she probably doesn’t know who Tennessee is either.