Something tells us that we could probably find a story about Cam Newton doing something amazing for kids every day and do a post on it. Everyday.
This morning it was Cam giving a 10-year-old Carolina Panthers fan a game ball. Of course, while we were writing that Cam and former and current teammate Lee Ziemba were hanging out with sick kids as part of the Carolina Panther’s annual Halloween visit to Levine Children’s Hospital.
Ziemba went as a Ghostbuster. The Blessed Individual went as himself (best costume ever).
“This is a good opportunity to give back, to put a smile on a kid’s face that might not really have a reason to smile right now,” Ziemba said in a Panthers.com story on the visit . “It’s about helping other people.”
Related: Cam Newton, Tooth Fairy.
* TWER interviews one of Auburn’s “Girls of the SEC”
* Toomer’s Corner featured in new Hyundai ad
* Playboy in Jordan-Hare… 1994
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Gene Chizik in high school
* Saban’s reaction to ticketing caught on police dash cam
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Count on it…a few people will respond with snarky comments about Cam as regards the article.
Nothing much to say except I love these guys!
BartC. c/o 95 says
People can say whatever they want about Cam. “You will know them by their fruit.” And so far, since he turned his life around, after leaving Florida, he’s got some pretty amazing fruit….and I’m not talking about awards.
Talks the talk…
Walks the walk…
WDE Cam and Lee!
Sure miss those guys right about now. Increasingly difficult to explain to my wife, who finally got in to football last year, that there are no more Cam’s in cupboard.