They say football is like a religion in the south. Nowhere is that truer than Auburn.
For example, in this snippet from last night’s episode of ESPN’s “Depth Chart” series, a nice lady in the Fan Day autograph line asks Gene Chizik to sign what is almost certainly her daddy’s Bible, or as we like to call it on the Plains, Heaven’s media guide.
Only somewhat ironically, it sounds as if the woman says her father either “worked at” or “worshiped” Alabama. Is this missions work? A mean spirited prank? War Damn Philippians 1:18, either way. (“Another one saved.”)
Related: Best Gene Chizik face ever.
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera sports Auburn shirt in new issue of FHM
* Daniel Tosh says “War Eagle” on Tosh.0
* Former MTV “Real World” call Auburn “God’s country.”
* Auburn grad stars in new reality show
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Cam Newton’s Breast Cancer shoes
* Dirty Auburn, Kinkiest Village of the Bizarre!
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
* R.E.M. in Auburn
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line
Leave a Reply