We knew it was only a matter of time before Tre Mason took (super fast) steps toward making stories angled first and foremost around his hip-hop heritage—his Dad is De La Soul’s DJ Maseo (we interviewed him about Tre and rap, if you recall); Andy Staples recently rapped about Mason’s potential —a thing of the past.*
We just didn’t know it’d be so… so… so Co-SEC Freshman of the Week soon:
Auburn fans, your dreams have now been fulfilled / Get your shakers up, and let’s get ill.
* But the nickname — Tre La Soul — is here to stay, sorry.
Related: Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video.
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* War Eagle Moment from space scheduled for October 25
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
Leave a Reply