Word on the tweet is that boxer turned rapper turned motivational speaker Roy Jones Jr visited the Auburn football team last night to, as Nosa Eguae put it, “say what’s good.”
Think Jones’ appearance the week before the Tigers take on South Carolina is a coincidence? Then y’all must have forgot the fourth stanza to his most recognizable song “Y’all Must Have Forgot“: “You remember the left hook James Tony got? / Sucker move I stole from a gamecock.”
* R.E.M. in Auburn
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Dirty Auburn, Kinkiest Village of the Bizarre!
we WILL beat USCjr!!! WDE!
Very Cool. The greatest boxer of my generation.