Good God… that man can make a commercial.
Yes, Coach’s time this summer at Gulf Shores getting buried in the sand with Gene Stallings (so we’re assuming there’s another version coming) is bearing all kinds of fruit, fruit almost as good as the time he and Jimmy Rane tried to build a fence on the field, or when he was stuck on Golden Flake. [Here’s one with Dye and other coaches playing golf: “DANG!”]
Can someone please turn “Man… we NEVER worry about the Tide” into a ringtone? Someone already has turned “Man… we NEVER worry about the Tide” into a ringtone (thank you, BillRat!).
Related: Watch Pat Dye buy his sunglasses.
Check out our Spring of Dye series here, here, here, here, here and here.
* Auburn almost had a giant eagle for a mascot
* Auburn tailgaters covert casket into grill
* Jaime Edmondson sports Auburn shirt in Cam Newton’s Pants photos
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* War Eagle Moment from space scheduled for October 25
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
Auburn Elvis says
WAR. DAMN. EAGLE!
Here’s a ringtone for ya. WDE!
Anybody else get the feeling that Coach Dye’s part of that was filmed about 15 feet off of his front porch in Notasulga? That the palm was on the back of a truck, and it was framed the way it was so that you wouldn’t see the chimney of his house? Just off to the left out of frame was a mexican dude on a John Deere waiting for the shoot to be done so that he could go back to work on Pat’s Lawn and get the weedeating done before lunch?
War Eagle Girl says
I don’t care for Pat Dye so nothing he says will inspire me to go. ;(
Margaret Campbell says
War Eagle Girl, I detect Alabama reasoning.
Acutally this was in gulf shores and that gentlemen on the tractor was smoothing out the sand I acutally got to work with Pat Dye. He is very kind and loved our beaches and yes he does come down here when he gets the chance to. He was great for this city and everyone that helped us try gettin visitors back down here after BP ruined us.