Well done, UPC… well done. If it takes one minute and 42 seconds to traverse the line of students waiting to pick up tickets for the fall concert late this morning, then I think you picked a winner:
The line was supposedly even longer before the dude shot the video.
“We know the arena can hold 6,500 students, and we thought a lot of people will be coming to this one,” Sydney Spears, UPC’s director of major entertainment, told The Plainsman after Girl Talk and Lupe Fiasco were announced as the replacements for Taio Cruz (who cancelled) and Neon Trees (who apparently no one wanted) in August.
The concert is September 22 at Auburn Arena. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
* Auburn’s new Panda Express thinks it’s at Bama
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* War Eagle Moment from space scheduled for October 25
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!