If the Capital One Mascot Challenge comes down to who can best throw their hands in the air and wave’em like they just don’t care, Aubie’s got this.
His appearance on stage—and then on the crowd—during Girl Talk’s performance was by all (Twitter) accounts one of the highlights of last night’s UPC Fall Concert at Auburn Arena.
Also, if considerations of OCD-related disorders like kleptomania factors into the vote at all, that’d be good, too.
UPDATE: … and we have video.
This one gets up close and personal at :27.
Photo via James Cooper.
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
* R.E.M. in Auburn
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Dirty Auburn, Kinkiest Village of the Bizarre!
[…] As if Aubie wasn’t already cool enough… […]