Awww, yeah… do we have a new catchphrase? As seen yesterday in the Auburn Athletic Complex:
Clemson surely won’t accuse us of stealing their intellectual property / common American idiom this go round… ’cause you actually have to have something to defend for it to make sense. All In your face, Dabo.
But even if Coach Chizik doesn’t decide to do what he do and coin this thing all over every Auburn thing sold this season, it’s still nice to see some homemade rah-rah up in there, not just the TM’d stoicism of championship logo rugs and such. ‘Cause if this team is going to unite and defend, that’s what it’s going to take—not Photoshop and slick new stadium signage… poster board, Sharpies, a mixture of capital and lowercase letters, people hunched down on the floor.
Photo via Jay G. Tate’s Hottest Auburn Blog On The Net.
* Jaime Edmondson sports Auburn shirt in Cam Newton’s Pants photos
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* War Eagle Moment from space scheduled for October 25
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
…and duct tape (for trotter’s knees!)