Auburn, in the 1960s, was a seething cauldron of sexual tension. Coeds couldn’t drink. Coeds couldn’t stay out late. Cheap thrills, for Auburn men, were at a premium.
And if they could keep your beer nice and frothy, all the better.
A common inside joke among fraternity brothers of that era: “Did you skol last night?”
Or at least it should have been.
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* British bombshell wears Auburn shirt in Maxim
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* 78 never before seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* The Auburn plaque in 1984′s Tank
* War Drobe Eagle: The Auburn shirt in Cannonball Run
That would be a MAJOR score on eBay.