On the Tuesday before last year’s season opener, sure, we were all thinking that Auburn was about to have a larger than life, bigger-than-the-game, completely transcendent Blessed Individual rock star of a player who would have multimillion dollar endorsement deals and billboards in the middle of Times Square and whose pants—the pants he would surely wear in the national championship game—would be auctioned off by Auburn to a random t’n’a sports blog so they could mastermind a bizarre promotional stunt with a Playboy model.
But it’s still weird to actually see it come true.
UPDATE: Even more Auburn-shirt / Cam pants photos:
Photos via BustedCoverage.com. For more (non-Auburn-shirted) photos of Edmondson in Cam Newton’s pants, go here.
Related: Playboy model Jaime Edmondson sneaks into Jordan-Hare.
* Behold! The Gene Chizik Elevator of Champions!!!!!!!
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn is the question, Cam the answer on Jeopardy!
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
Auburn Elvis says
wow. it’s great to be an auburn tiger
yup. profile pic
Any chance this makes it into the stadium mural rotation?
Excuse me. I’ll be in my bunk.
Big Sexy says
i call center!! hike! hike!
I recognised her, um, name from this Trace Adkins country video. “This ain’t no love song.”
(Un)fortunately, there is no Auburn atire in the video…