Some final seasoning to your pre-season, here’s some unused b-roll we shot at the Friday night block party / pep rally before the Arkansas State game last year. Little did Auburn Unicyclists‘ Seth Granberry (a.k.a. That Guy) know how many skips he’d have to do over the next four months.
No children were smacked in the face by that killer jump rope during the making of this video. For once. War Eagle, Seth!
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* David Foster Wallace wants to be your best friend
* Behind the scenes at the New York City Heisman Tiger Walk
* The Mysterious Auburn Man
* Preacher from ESPN ‘Roll Tide’ commercial repents
* Sleigh Bells bring out the pompoms
That man is Seth Granberry. He is about 65 to 70 years old and is the one who brought the unicycle craze to Auburn many years ago. Ride down any street in my neighborhood on a warm summer afternoon and you will see as many unicycles as bicycles.