We never thought it would come to this. Have you seen those paw prints? How hard could could tracking an anthropomorphic Tiger that stacks the dang trophy on top of watermelons be? Apparently hard enough that the famed Auburn Institute of Exploding Dog Studies had to be brought in to raid Aubie’s lair like it was a Pakistani terrorist villa (which they have some experience with).
Anyway, we’re glad to see Auburn Police Chief Tommy Dawson return to The Crystals Capers [previous episodes here] , at least in name, and are ecstatic about Gene Chizik’s (presumed) upcoming role. Be thankful you don’t have udders, Aubie. Be very thankful.
* Krista Klumpp wears an Auburn shirt in Nicaragua
* Pat Dye says Prince William would have played split end
* Pat Dye builds a fence
* Auburn BCS Bus rescues youth group
* Lutzenkirchen knew something was wrong with the Iron Bowl playlist
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
Auburn Elvis says
I don’t see what all the fuss is about. Dr. Pepper probably stole it, framed Aubie for it, and has it hidden at a Tuscaloosa Walmart.