Things we couldn’t tell with just a screencap: it was a Daily Double early in the first round in the “Colleges and Universities” category, dude’s name was Christopher, he wagered (and lost) $1,000, and even Alex was impressed by his ignorance.
Maybe that someone missed out on such an easy grand will be a Daily Double when—maybe five years?— “The Blessed Individual” becomes an entire category.
* Was Tre Smith’s Touchdown Flip against Florida deliberate?
* Auburn fan chisels “War Eagle” into the Sphinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn is the question, Cam the answer on Jeopardy!
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* War Eagle IV attacks Florida player, Auburn penalized 15 yards
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* 1950 Auburn Tigers stacked at coed