Forget Barcelona—the host and musical guests for the season (19) premiere of Saturday Night Live on September 25, 1993 was a real Dream Team (cameos by Muggsy Bogues and RuPaul, for cryin’ out loud!), and they lived up to the hype. Barkley got his Stuart Smalley on, Nirvana -“Look mom, your favorite—Nirvana—played “Heart-Shaped Box” and “Rape Me.” Here’s a video of the magic with inexplicable Nirvana tunnel vision.
“I’m not a role model, but these guys definitely aren’t role models.”
(Can’t see the video? Try here.)
* “Please Do Not Roll Trees” sign on Toomer’s Corner barricade changed to “Please Do Not Roll Tide”
* Recent Auburn grad fighting porn star, others for Charlie Sheen’s affection
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn is the question, Cam the answer on Jeopardy!
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* 1950 Auburn Tigers stacked at coed