The ownership of AuburnArt has gone meta.
The memorabilia dot-com turned Toomer’s Corner storefront was recently acquired by Cliff J. Hare and Clifford L. Hare, grandson and great-grandson of Auburn legend Cliff L. Hare, co-namesake of Jordan-Hare Stadium.
“It’s important to understand our heritage because it is a large piece of the foundation of Auburn,” said Hare the younger, a 2007 Auburn graduate in industrial design, in a press release. “Just as my great-grandfather built a legacy in Auburn, I too hope to build AuburnArt into a legacy that all Auburn fans can enjoy as part of their Auburn experience.”
The next step on reclaiming the historical integrity of downtown: Get Shug Jr. to shout “Welcome to Moes!”
Related: AuburnArt lets you hit Stanley McClover in the mouth
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Ronald Reagan was an Auburn fan
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
* How Fraternities Work
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened
Ralph Jordan, Jr, has already served as Alumni Association president for two years … great dude
Cliff graduated from Auburn in 2007.
Gotcha, fixed. Thanks!