It’s possible this photo taken by Todd Van Emst’s monopod thing at last year’s LSU game and currently floating around (and available for purchase) on the Auburn Athletics homepage has been around for a while, but it’s the first time we’ve seen it. [click to enlarge.]
In fact, probably the only people to have had the honor of viewing in-flight Nova from so up-close-and-personal of an angle are the survivors of the South Carolina incident.
* Charles Barkley yuks it with Nirvana
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Was Tre Smith’s Touchdown Flip against Florida deliberate?
* Auburn fan chisels “War Eagle” into the Sphinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn is the question, Cam the answer on Jeopardy!
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* 1950 Auburn Tigers stacked at coed