In July 2008, the stylist for the British version of Maxim apparently decided that a (faux?) vintage Auburn t-shirt clung better to British TV news sensation Caroline Flack than anything else they had lying around.
… and we really don’t care why.
Know of any Auburn references in pop-culture? Drop us a line: [email protected]
Related: Frontman for British buzz band The Vaccines rocks Auburn sweatshirt in photo shoot
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* Nova the eagle is coming for your children!
* Charles Barkley yuks it with Nirvana
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Was Tre Smith’s Touchdown Flip against Florida deliberate?
* Auburn fan chisels “War Eagle” into the Sphinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn is the question, Cam the answer on Jeopardy!
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* 1950 Auburn Tigers stacked at coed
Want a spot of tea!!! Bloody good shirt!!
Having trouble with the images in the text.
Aubie, me too. I thought it was just my computer until I read your comment.
I think it’s just the Maxim watermark.