Oh Caption, My Caption.
It’s either a press pool photo of Barack Obama doing an impression of Will Ferrell doing a George Bush impression, or it was taken by Trooper Taylor just before The Chest Bump.
Or does he just feel threatened being the meat in a Nick ‘n’ Cam sandwich? We need your help.
Read: Pat Dye says Prince William would have played split end.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at [email protected]
Check out the Photo of the Day archives.
* Pat Dye builds a fence in Jordan-Hare, 1991
* Toomer’s Corner after Punt, Bama, Punt
* Bo and Me
* The University of Alabama White Bears?
* TWER interviews Stephen Enloe, the Emotional Agronomist
* Bama police keep vigil over Bear Bryant statue
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* The Auburn plaque in 1984′s Tank
* War Drobe Eagle: The Auburn shirt in Cannonball Run
My favorite thing about the whole White House visit was seeing Kodi Burns out front the whole time. Nick and Cam brought us great success last year and my hat is off to them. But knowing the whole Kodi saga and the way he handled it – that’s what Auburn is all about. Not all this garbage that seems to have been swirling around the loveliest village for the last 8 months. And seeing him shine through his last season, especially towards the end of the year when we needed him most, was like watching all that work and humility pay off. Good for you Kodi. War Eagle brother.
^^ What he said ^^