Currently on display in the window of J&M Bookstore [click to enlarge]:
Reminds us of when Bat Boy came out as the unnamed source in the Newton scandal. Though to be fair, there is some truth to the Bear Bryant story.
Thanks to Chris Bush for the photo.
* Tim McGraw defends Auburn’s honor on ‘Late Night’
* The Auburn Eyefuls of 1952
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* Against Me! bassist pulls for the Tigers
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Model Molly Sims spotted at the Iron Bowl in an Auburn jersey
Are they selling them? They HAVE to be selling them.
S. Free says
This is absolutely priceless!!!! I LOVE my AU Family!!!! Thanks for the laugh! 🙂