Though the much blogged photos of the mother who in 2009 sprinted the length of Bryant-Denny stadium, ditching a stroller in the process, so not she but her newborn, head lolling sickeningly toward the turf, could be the first A-Day attendee to receive Saban’s mark were disturbing (and likely had many folks Googling their state’s Good Samaritan laws), Shug Jordan apparently proved sometime in 1974 that football coach baby-autographing doesn’t have to be disgusting.
Photo by Brad Ashmore.
* Auburn dog might have helped kill bin Laden
* Lenoardo DiCaprio wears (another) Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn Men, says HBOs’ “Treme”
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* David Foster Wallace wants to be your best friend
* Behind the scenes at the New York City Heisman Tiger Walk
* The Mysterious Auburn Man
* Preacher from ESPN ‘Roll Tide’ commercial repents
* Sleigh Bells bring out the pompoms