Leonardo DiAuburnCaprio ain’t no bandwagon fan.
The first time we saw Leo in an Auburn hat was back in July, before the Blessed Individual had flashed his smile or performed his miracles. Saturday night it was back on, helping him go incognito — everybody roots for Auburn now, right? — at an LA Galaxy soccer game.
Or maybe, again, he just really digs hats with university logos. (Or does he?)
H/T @brianhorne8, @bpendy10; photo via
* LSU girls love Auburn men, says HBO’s Treme
* Auburn fan selling Toomer’s Corner toilet paper for Tuscaloosa relief
* Toomer’s Oaks sapling to be planted on Capitol lawn
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* How Bama remembers “Punt, Bama, Punt”
* Charles Barkley avoiding the Noid, 1981
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* My first meeting with Dean Foy
* Former Auburn cheerleader stars in ‘Best Worst Movie’
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
Clyde Kingry says
He needs to come to Jordan Hare for a game.
Who’s to say he hasn’t? 😉 Have always liked Leo, am liking him more now!