So hope this season’s tunnel entrance anthem gets put to a vote again, because a tubas-only arrangement of “Crazy Train” is pretty much the only way to follow up so brazenly apropos a selection as “All I Do Is Win”… unless, you know, we just kept it.
* Dog barks “War Eagle”
* Gabe Wright calls out Nick Fairley with “Nick Who?” hat
* An Open Letter to the 2011 Auburn Recruiting Class
* Josh Bynes terrifies young children at Mobile Auburn Club fundraiser
* Former Auburn cheerleader competing in new season of ‘Survivor’
* Three-hour delay turns flight to Phoenix into Auburn pep rally
* ‘Cammy Koozie’s’ fund family’s trip to Glendale
* An interview with Auburn YouTube sensation Chris Lowe
* “Alabama Polytechnic is the best…” for Eugene Sledge in HBO’s The Pacific
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* 78 never before seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion
Sousaphones, actually. But, in your defense, yes, they are a form of tuba. 🙂
I sound almost as good after a plate of beans.