The degree to which this psychedelically titillating showcase by experimental New York rockers Battles might N exactly be SFW will depend on whether your boss frowns on American Apparel models licking doorknobs, roller skate wheels, chocolate ice cream cones (while taking a bath), lamps, pine cones, or gardenia blossoms.
But if you can’t wait to get home, and if you do catch any heat for it, just assure The Man that you were only interested in the split second clip at 1:12, and the three seconds from 1:25 to 128, which appear to show a dude in an old Auburn (Dameyune Craig) jersey holding a beer bong and talking on a cell phone.
I’m sure he’ll be fine with it.
Best Explanation? Sex appeal. Thematic consistency. Auburn jerseys are hot. It just makes sense.
Eagle Eye Award to Alan Barton.
Know of any Auburn references, baubles, or t-shirts in a song, movie, or TV show? Drop us a line: [email protected]
* LSU women love an Auburn man, says HBO’s Treme
* Leonardo DiCaprio wears an Auburn hat. Again.
* 1993 Iron Bowl license plate defines Ozark-chic in “Winter’s Bone”
* Pine Hill Haints release song from new album to honor Toomer’s
* Could Bieber Fever save the Toomer’s Oaks?
* Former Auburn cheerleader stars in ‘Best Worst Movie’
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Former Auburn football player plays for Busey’s “Bear”