We’re waxing NASA-talgic in the Monday morning wake of Endeavour’s final launch.
TWER’s favorite Endeavour flight was obviously STS-47 in 1992, and not for the microgravity experiments, but because of the decor brought on board by Mission Specialist 2 Jan Davis (left), the better half of the first married couple aboard a space flight and a 1977 Auburn grad.
And also, yeah, because of Mae Jemison’s shorts.
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* James Garner and the Auburn plaque in ‘Tank’
* Alice Fraasa demonstrates the AU Gang Sign
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Auburn grad tries to get Ryan Secrest to hire her with internet campaign