We’re not sure if this really is Cam Newton — you should decide for yourself — but we’ll take every chance we can get to appreciate that the name of a dude who played for Auburn last year is already national slang for “totally awesome.” (Hasn’t happened since Bodacious Jackson in the 80s.)
P.S. I am Cam Newton.
* Bama fans boo Auburn gymnast for striking Heisman pose
* Hit Stanley McClover in the face for discounts!
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Ronald Reagan was an Auburn fan
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
* How Fraternities Work
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.