After Thursday morning’s press conference on the Toomer’s Oaks poisoning, we were able to grab an interview with assistant Auburn agronomy professor Stephen Enloe who addressed the media regarding the condition of the trees.
Enloe, who did not attend Auburn, and who has only been a professor at Auburn for three years, appeared to tear up during the press conference when asked if the oaks would survive a high and illegal dose of the herbicide Spike 80DF.
He also seemed to get emotional when we asked him if he got emotional.
“When I came to Auburn, I came all in,” he said. “I love this place.”
* Bama police keep vigil over Bear Bryant statue
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* Classic punxploitation flick features broadcast of Auburn game
* Auburn students stand in for Joaquin Phoenix, stars of Space Camp (1985)
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
* Videographer behind AU hype videos wasn’t initially sold on “All I Do is Win”
* Two campy degrees of separation between Auburn and Swamp Thing
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* “Alabama Polytechnic is the best…” for Eugene Sledge in HBO’s The Pacific