Members of the Auburn University Class of 1979 reunion committee have asked us to help them update their records for their 35th anniversary blowout.
If you have any information as to the whereabouts of Paul B. Bryant, an HPR major from Rectum, Alabama (pictured above in the 1979 Glomerata, page 409), please leave a comment below.
Here is a close up:
Eagle Eye Award: Kenny Smith.
* Gabe Wright calls out Nick Fairley with “Nick Who?” hat
* Former Auburn cheerleader competing in new season of ‘Survivor’
* Three-hour delay turns flight to Phoenix into Auburn pep rally
* ‘Cammy Koozie’s’ fund family’s trip to Glendale
* An interview with Auburn YouTube sensation Chris Lowe
* “Alabama Polytechnic is the best…” for Eugene Sledge in HBO’s The Pacific
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* 78 never before seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion
Ahhh … so that’s why so many people said the man had “rectitude.” *Wince*
And Olivia Newton-John is there, as well…
Big A says
Is this the same guy from the Six Flags commercials?
that is hilarious! I never knew this, going to get my Glom out right now!
Don’t forget Bob, Carol, Ted and Alice, SEX majors (inset, p. 408) — Grad school was rockin’ in ’77!
Oops — Maybe it was rockin’ in ’77, but that was ’79!
Barry Mask '83 says
I remeber that well……my friends down at the Glom and Plainsman were always doing funny pranks like that. War eagle !
I seem to remember that Barry Mask had to defend this guy, because at the time it was illegal to go in public in a mask/disguise and this kid got picked up by the APD. As “Aubie”, Barry was able to get him out of trouble, by pointing out that he is often in public in a mask/disguise.
Ed Lewis FY'79 says
I know The Bear’s whereabouts, but you can’t go there. Yet.