Reports of airport-related displays of Auburn Spirit are coming in fast and furious.
We so hope this ultimate warrior opted for the pat-down — or should we say shake down… and that someone with a cell phone was there for that, too.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at [email protected]
… and check out the Photo of the Day archives (the link now actually works!).
* Auburn fans light up Portland bridge in orange and blue
* The Secret History of Pat Dye Field
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* In the time of “Got 13″ she was a Tiger
* Was Walt Disney an Auburn fan?
* AU fan possibly contributed to Courtney Love’s teenage delinquency
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Model Molly Sims spotted at the Iron Bowl in an Auburn jersey
So the wife and I are now halfway to Phoenix. Sitting in a Papasitos at DFW waiting on our connection.
Unfortunately, we HAVE NO GAME TIX. Back when tix were $800, all my bosses back in Knoxvegas assured me that cheap tix would be available at the game based on their experiences at Fiesta Bowl NCs (UT in 98 & Nebraska in 02). By the time I realized this game was following a different course,’tix were over 2G & i just can’t do that.
So I can’t figure out whether to be excited we are on the way or distressed that I realize we won’t get in. War Eagle 4ever anyway!!!!
HEY! That looks a lot my boyfriend. hahha WDE!