Gene Chizik flew up to Bristol last night – yesterday was his 49th birthday – for a whirlwind media tour with the World Wide Leader, including an interview this morning on Sports Center.
Coach said he thinks it’s going to be a “defensive game”… at least we think that’s what he said. It was hard to hear over that ballin’ leather jacket.
Like Chris Shelling Jr. always used to say: you can take the man out of Florida, but you can’t take the Florida out of the man.
* Auburn shirt in Cannonball Run
* The University of Alabama White Bears?
* Gus Malzahn on the Wu-Tang Clan
* Toomer’s Corner after Punt, Bama, Punt
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Auburn grad tries to get Ryan Secrest to hire her with internet campaign
seriously? 49th? not 39th? he’s a VERY attractive man for 49. crazy.
That jacket… it’s glorious. I want one.
Tommy Armour says
Did he ride a Harley in from the airport to do this deal?
Be jealous rivals, you wish your coach could rock the leather jacket like the Chiz.
Takes me back to the late 80’s when I was a leather jacket wearing fool in high school……