Can we please get Daniel A. Auburn to hop on “The Wristband” in time for Christmas?
I probably would have asked for the headband — more iconic, I’d say — but still.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at [email protected]
… and check out the Photo of the Day archives here.
* Auburn Brew Club wins bet, quaffs Oregon homebrew
* Does Toomer’s Corner have Wake Forest competition?
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* Recent Auburn grad fighting porn star, others for Charlie Sheen’s affection
* New Jersey man buys Toomer’s Corner for $10,000
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* War Eagle IV attacks Florida player, Auburn penalized 15 yards
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
* Man in Auburn shirt spotted helping Japan dig out
* Ronald Reagan was an Auburn fan
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened
Not a line judge – they wear stripes. He was on the chain gang. But still 🙂
Is this the new Mean Joe moment?
Line Judge: “Hey, Cam. I think you’re the best around … really!”
Cam: “Thanks, guy.”
Cam: “Hey, guy. Here…” (hands over wrist band)
Not to be a nervous nilly, but… is this the sort of thing anyone can get in trouble for?
not if he didn’t get any money for it
No he didn’t get money for it. Even better. What he got was an iconic and viral moment which will no doubt launch his sportswear line. There is no better advertising than that right there. Wanna catch a rising star? You just did.