Part II: The Re-education of Smokey. Click here for Part I.
Photos and illustrations by Amy Quarles.…
* Auburn art museum places winning bid on amazing Warhol photo of John Oates in an Auburn shirt
* Skyrockets in flight: Auburn cheers from 1913
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Talk about things in the Forums. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Big Sexy says
i love bo…..i love bo…….i love bo……..i love bo
first we take their dog, then we take their women.
ugh, vol-girls, i’ll go back to the dog.
Take our women, but leave our dog alone!
I love the post and your blog – keep up the good work. I have included a report on the tragic abduction and brainwashing on my blog.
Vols in the Fall
Aubie the Tiger supports gay marriage.
Um … touché?
As a Bama fan, I’m obligated to ask, does your T-shirt mean you’re living in the past?
Am I supposed to burn it or something? Like an old flag? Naw dude! We got the five plus one! We can still wear ’em. (Also, we’re going for 5 in a row vs. Tennessee don’tcha know? I thought it was apt.)
That was so funny I quit looking at the snorg girl long enough to read it.