Not even his road runner-shaming, T-shirt-inspiring, internet-crashing speed could keep celebrity Auburn Ball Boy Jake Longenecker from an accidental collision with 6″6, 243-pound defensive end Raashed Kenion.
The encounter at the Tigers’ Friday afternoon practice broke Longenecker’s nose, but not his sense of humor. After his nose was popped back into place he was taken to the hospital for treatment, but not before Instagramming a gruesome photo of himself, smiling through the pain, blood-stained shirt, one hand giving a thumbs up, the other clutching a towel and a bag of ice.
The caption: “broke it #auburnfast”
So yeah, Duke Williams is probably just squeamish is all…
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here.
* Burt Reyenold’s 1973 mission to avenge the death of an Auburn man
* ‘Jeopardy’ contestant whose ‘Cheers’-referencing final response went viral wishes she’d written ‘War Eagle’
* Recent Auburn grad featured in ABC News segment on professional Viners
* Fore Eagle! Auburn fan Zach Manning describes the moment he found Rory McIlroy’s tee shot in his shorts pocket
* Teen who poured her Auburn soul out after wisdom teeth extraction recovering nicely, dishes dirt on Dayton
* Auburn coaches lose it after beating Florida State in 1990
* Three fun plays you never see in highlights from the 1994 Auburn-Florida game