Whenever you’re contemplating whether Cam Newton, as Blessed an Individual as he is, could ever achieve a pop cultural cachet greater than Bo Jackson in 1990, do consider the iconic “Ball Player” photo King Konging half of a Los Angeles high-rise in the opening credits of Pretty Woman.
Eagle Eye Award to Julie Borders.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here.
* The Bo Jackson of Bo Jackson collections
* Auburn vet saves ‘Lady Hoggers’
* The 1973 Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s Hey Day tradition
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
How cool is that – had never noticed it before andi have watched that movie a million times!