I found Rich Thomas—somebody had to—at the end of this WSFA segment on Aubie and Big Al shot the week of the 1982 Iron Bowl, back when The Friends weren’t muzzled when dealing with the media.
It was just Rich’s second year on the job.
P.S. Please tell me that’s Morgana the Kissing Bandit…
Can’t see the video? Try here.
Video: Auburn Obsessive.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here
* That time Aubie busted in on an Auburn coed in the shower
* The true, criminal origins of the Toomer’s Corner tiger paw
* Never-before-seen photos of Leonard Nimoy’s 1974 trek to Auburn
* Did Auburn students celebrate Bear Bryant’s death by rolling Toomer’s Corner?
* Was an Auburn fan photoboming other teams’ broadcasts in the 1970s?
* Auburn grad Ashley S. reflects on ‘Bachelor’ stardom, boredom