Pat Sullivan. Morganna the Kissing Bandit, or at least a Morganna the Kissing Bandit impersonator and her over-sized shakers… what a fun, perfectly mid-80s night it must have been for members of the Northwest Georgia Auburn Club.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here
* That time Aubie busted in on an Auburn coed in the shower
* The true, criminal origins of the Toomer’s Corner tiger paw
* Never-before-seen photos of Leonard Nimoy’s 1974 trek to Auburn
* Did Auburn students celebrate Bear Bryant’s death by rolling Toomer’s Corner?
* Was an Auburn fan photoboming other teams’ broadcasts in the 1970s?
* Auburn grad Ashley S. reflects on ‘Bachelor’ stardom, boredom