A house divided was featured on a recent episode of a home improvement show of called Fix it and Finish It, hosted, of course, by soap star Antonio Sabato Jr.
Sure I’ve never heard of it, but given that almost all my time in front of the TV these days is spent watching stuff I got into because of some Auburn something popping up on there (Survivor, The Amazing Race, Finding Bigfoot), it’ll probably be my new favorite show.
(Can’t see the video? Try here.)
“Who went to Auburn?” the interior designer asks as she hangs a picture of Auburn’s War Eagle.
“I did,” the husband, whose wife went to Alabama, responds.
“How do y’all coexist?”
“Roll Tide,” the wife says.
“We’re civil, though,” the husband says. “War Eagle.”
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here.
* Cast member not allowed to wear Auburn shirt on History Channel’s ‘Bamazon’
* ‘Jeopardy’ contestant whose ‘Cheers’-referencing final response went viral wishes she’d written ‘War Eagle’
* Recent Auburn grad featured in ABC News segment on professional Viners
* Fore Eagle! Auburn fan Zach Manning describes the moment he found Rory McIlroy’s tee shot in his shorts pocket
* Teen who poured her Auburn soul out after wisdom teeth extraction recovering nicely, dishes dirt on Dayton