Jeanne Robertson has been working that southern humorist schtick for years, and her upcoming DVD, Fabulously Funny, has an eight minute bit on the 2013 Iron Bowl. And it’s great. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Jeanne’s an Auburn grad, 1967. And a hardcore fan. She was actually one of the featured guests alongside David Langner at Auburn’s big Iron Bowl eve pep rally in 1989, the first time ever. And there she is with a ukulele or something posing in front of Cliff Hare Stadium after her year off from school being Miss North Carolina 1963.
She wrote for the Plainsman. And she drove to the bucket.
h/t Jackie Williams.
More Iron Bowl:
* Five Auburn fans named Chris Davis tell what it’s like sharing the most famous name in Iron Bowl history
* Were Auburn fans really pulling for the Russians over Alabama in 1977?
* Bama students did this to their own campus before the 1953 Iron Bowl
* Congrats, Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl