Considering besties constantly swap clothes, especially when they’re on career-defining rock tours together, there’s a decent chance the Auburn T-shirt seen in the final episode of Taylor Swift: Journey To Fearless was actually T-Swizzle’s. You may have heard something about her rerouting the Fearless tour through Auburn to hug some guys; you don’t just shake something like that off. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
If so, she wouldn’t be the only pop superstar to have her Auburn swag later caught on camera dozens of miles from the Plains. I think you know who I’m talking about.
Or it could just be her friend’s shirt. And from way back. Because, what do you know—said friend and backup dancer, Claire Callaway, is from Huntsville. And she’s an Auburn fan. Like, even in 2012 she was an Auburn fan. At least for the season opener. Like, an Auburn pumpkin-carving Auburn fan.
And hey, since you can’t listen to this sick beat on Spotify anymore, just leave this page up and hit refresh whenever you get the hankerin’. That’s what I’m doing.
Eagle Eye Award: Meredith Jones.
Related: Katy Perry in Auburn.
* Zelda Fitzgerald, Auburn fan
* Remembering Spurrier to Beasley
* The original capacity of Auburn’s Jordan-Hare Stadium was twice as much as everyone says
* That year Auburn football players had to live in tents
* ‘Jeopardy’ contestant whose ‘Cheers’-referencing final response went viral wishes she’d written ‘War Eagle’
* Recent Auburn grad featured in ABC News segment on professional Viners