In 2014, Jennifer Lawrence is the only Jennifer there is. Type “Jennifer” on your internet and Google automatically assumes it’s Jennifer Lawrence you’re after. Not Lopez, not Aniston, not Garner. They’re so positive you want Jennifer Lawrence, they introduce the two of you after just two letters.
That was obviously not the case in 2011. If it had been, “Jennifer Lawrence” obviously would have been SEO term Numero Uno in that post. But all Big Sexy saw when he watched that Winter’s Bone movie, all he wrote about back then, was a novelty 1993 Auburn Iron Bowl victory license plate in the background of an Oscar-nominated film, not a novelty 1993 Auburn Iron Bowl victory license plate in the background behind JENNIFER LAWRENCE.
Now when someone spies that novelty 1993 Auburn Iron Bowl victory license plate, they’re not writing us with “check out this novelty 1993 Auburn Iron Bowl victory license plate in the background of this Oscar-nominated film,” they’re like “check out this novelty 1993 Auburn Iron Bowl victory license plate behind JENNIFER LAWRENCE.”
And, hey, that seems like a good enough excuse for another post. I’ve done plenty more with plenty less. So check out this novelty 1993 Auburn Iron Bowl victory license plate behind JENNIFER LAWRENCE.
Eagle Eyes: J. Holman.
Related: The Auburn sign over Nikki Cox’s left shoulder in the 5th season of ‘Unhappily Ever After’ intro.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here.
* The original capacity of Auburn’s Jordan-Hare Stadium was twice as much as everyone says
* Cast member not allowed to wear Auburn shirt on History Channel’s ‘Bamazon’
* ‘Jeopardy’ contestant whose ‘Cheers’-referencing final response went viral wishes she’d written ‘War Eagle’
* Recent Auburn grad featured in ABC News segment on professional Viners
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply