The four-stars like four-star facilities, so the thinking goes, and so Philip Marshall has issued a warning: Get nicer, fancier, swanker lobbies and gyms and showers and stuff, Auburn, or pay the price in recruiting.
It ain’t 1920 anymore.
From the Plainsman:
Talk about being in the doghouse.
Related: Zelda Fitzgerald, Auburn fan.
* Watch the 1993 and 1994 Auburn episodes of Florida Football Highlights with Coach Steve Spurrier
* Remembering Spurrier to Beasley
* The original capacity of Auburn’s Jordan-Hare Stadium was twice as much as everyone says
* Cast member not allowed to wear Auburn shirt on History Channel’s ‘Bamazon’
* ‘Jeopardy’ contestant whose ‘Cheers’-referencing final response went viral wishes she’d written ‘War Eagle’
* Recent Auburn grad featured in ABC News segment on professional Viners
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton