“Name something done to nuts that Mr. Peanut’s wife might do to him for cheating on him?” Steve Harvey asked former Auburn lineman (1989-1992) Jason Fitzgerald on Thursday’s episode of Family Feud.
It’s surely one of the weirdest survey questions ever.
“Throw him out,” Fitzgerald replied.
The answer wasn’t on the board. But unlike that one given by the family featured in the Family Feud episode last featured on TWER, at least it had a chance to be.
So how well did Fitzgerald, who currently coaches football at Meigs County High School in Tennessee, and the four family members with him end up doing? Who knows—what’s important is that he made sure to include Auburn in his bio. He even War Eagle’d. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Video: Jeff Poor.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here.
* The original capacity of Auburn’s Jordan-Hare Stadium was twice as much as everyone says
* Cast member not allowed to wear Auburn shirt on History Channel’s ‘Bamazon’
* ‘Jeopardy’ contestant whose ‘Cheers’-referencing final response went viral wishes she’d written ‘War Eagle’
* Recent Auburn grad featured in ABC News segment on professional Viners
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton