I mean, it sure seemed like we won. But as we’ve learned this season, there’s really only one way to know for sure sure: WHAT DID SIRI SAY?
Siri Sez via Kenny Smith.
But I don’t care what Siri says—this whole “Tiger Bowl” thing someone is still trying to make happen should still not happen.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* ‘Did you say LSU or LS-PEW?’ Katy Perry uses corn dogs to pick Auburn over LSU in bizarre ESPN GameDay appearance
* Twelve years later, Syracuse sports writer who was ‘Changed Forever’ by Auburn gameday experience reflects on his most popular column ever
* ‘Jeopardy’ contestant whose ‘Cheers’-referencing final response went viral wishes she’d written ‘War Eagle’
* Recent Auburn grad featured in ABC News segment on professional Viners
* Fore Eagle! Auburn fan Zach Manning describes the moment he found Rory McIlroy’s tee shot in his shorts pocket
* Teen who poured her Auburn soul out after wisdom teeth extraction recovering nicely, dishes dirt on Dayton
* What was the probability of an Auburn win before each snap of the 2013 Iron Bowl? Now we know.