How is this even a contest? Auburn fan Michael Garber and his legendary Tigerprowler have a bus with tequila coming out of it, a 30-foot deck on top with OSHA-certified handrails, sleeping accommodations for your friends… It’s so awesome, so welcoming even to rival fans that this lovely lass from LSU (who really wishes that dude she’s with was in an Auburn shirt) feels totally comfortable not just being there but being filmed eating a corn dog dangling from a drone (we heard about you, LSU).
(Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Meanwhile, the guys from Oklahoma painted some trashcans red. And yet somehow they’re in first place of Tailgate Rivals’ Ultimate Tailgate competition. Feel free to help change that. You can go here and vote and vote again. It’s pretty easy. No logging in. No having to share it with the world. Just click and click and click and feel good. Because Garber and Co. deserve the title of Bud Light’s Official Ultimate Tailgate. And in order to get it, they have to pull ahead of the Sooners and their exotic cheese-wrapped hot dogs by noon Wednesday. Here’s their entry video. (Can’t see it? Try here.)
Here’s more drone footage of the Tigerprowler’s LSU tailgate. You don’t actually see the corndog when it’s in the air, but you can see the desire in the eyes of the LSU fans he flies it toward. (Can’t see it? Try here.)
Again, go here to vote. Upper left-hand corner.
Related: Auburn tailgaters turn casket into grill.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here.
* Auburn in ‘Hoarders: Buried Alive’
* Meet the sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Cast member not allowed to wear Auburn shirt on History Channel’s ‘Bamazon’
* ‘Jeopardy’ contestant whose ‘Cheers’-referencing final response went viral wishes she’d written ‘War Eagle’
* Recent Auburn grad featured in ABC News segment on professional Viners
* Fore Eagle! Auburn fan Zach Manning describes the moment he found Rory McIlroy’s tee shot in his shorts pocket
* Teen who poured her Auburn soul out after wisdom teeth extraction recovering nicely, dishes dirt on Dayton
* Auburn coaches lose it after beating Florida State in 1990
* Three fun plays you never see in highlights from the 1994 Auburn-Florida game