Is a guy in a Bo Knows shirt worth a Tiger Pause post by itself if it’s on a show I know nothing about? Maybe. Probably. But a guy on a show set in the 198os–those shirts didn’t show up until 1989, so I guess it’s 1989?–making a Charles Barkley reference while wearing a Bo Knows shirt? Pretty hard to match a parlay like that.
So here’s Tony Gentile’s Barry Goldberg making a Charles Barkley reference in a Bo Knows shirt on Wednesday night’s episode of the ABC comedy The Goldbergs.
(Can’t see the video? Try here.)
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* ‘Bo had better commercials’: An interview with author Michael Weinreb
* “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”
* Dr. Dre’s Auburn hat
* Bo and Me
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?