Two FSU fans were the talk of Twitter Monday thanks to their Halloween costumed commentary on Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston’s criminal crab legs cravings.
Looks like an Auburn cheerleader kind of had the same idea.
In addition to the princesses and Gus Malzahns, photos tweeted of a costume contest held Monday night at Auburn cheerleading practice include what appears to be a Publix crab leg costume.
The contest was judged by star Auburn wide receiver Sammie Coates. Winners may be announced later this week.
Related: Another Gus Malzahn Halloween costume.
* Zelda Fitzgerald, Auburn fan
* Watch the 1993 and 1994 Auburn episodes of Florida Football Highlights with Coach Steve Spurrier
* Remembering Spurrier to Beasley
* The original capacity of Auburn’s Jordan-Hare Stadium was twice as much as everyone says
* Cast member not allowed to wear Auburn shirt on History Channel’s ‘Bamazon’
* ‘Jeopardy’ contestant whose ‘Cheers’-referencing final response went viral wishes she’d written ‘War Eagle’
* Recent Auburn grad featured in ABC News segment on professional Viners
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton