Gus Malzahn has only eaten two late night Saturday sandwiches at home (or in a Pasadena hotel) in his Auburn career—that’s the punishment for losing a game in the Malzahn household. But the reward for winning: a two-egg omelet at the Waffle House with the love of his life. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
h/t Kenny Smith.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* What was the probability of an Auburn win before each snap of the 2013 Iron Bowl? Now we know.
* ‘Jeopardy’ contestant whose ‘Cheers’-referencing final response went viral wishes she’d written ‘War Eagle’
* Recent Auburn grad featured in ABC News segment on professional Viners
* Fore Eagle! Auburn fan Zach Manning describes the moment he found Rory McIlroy’s tee shot in his shorts pocket
* Teen who poured her Auburn soul out after wisdom teeth extraction recovering nicely, dishes dirt on Dayton
* War Eagle found not guilty