Tim Cook doesn’t care if he loses your business, Apple Bama Fan Boys. Be so disrespectful as to shout “Roll Tide” at him after he takes time out of his big, busy day to mingle with the iMasses, and he’ll dish it right back.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here.
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans
* Recent Auburn grad featured in ABC News segment on professional Viners
* Bo knows Jesus
* What legendary FSU AD John Bridgers had to do during practice when he played for Auburn in the early 40s
* The great Samford Tower Mickey Mouse clock caper of 1977
* Fore Eagle! Auburn fan Zach Manning describes the moment he found Rory McIlroy’s tee shot in his shorts pocket
* Teen who poured her Auburn soul out after wisdom teeth extraction recovering nicely, dishes dirt on Dayton
* ‘Looks like he’s gotten a little faster’: Jake Longenecker’s former high school coach proud of Auburn ball boy’s newfound fame
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?