The great thing about this modern world and America and stuff is the freedom of self-expression.
If you’re a grown man into My Little Pony, there’s an Auburn campus club for you. If you just want to hang out at Haley Center and smear frosting on your face, then yum yum. If you want to lip sync to Rod Bramblett, OMG, by all means. If you want to get a giant tattoo of the Toomer’s Oaks, please send us a picture.
And if you want to re-imagine the Miracle in Jordan-Hare as a buzzer beater, well, we encourage that. So does the Auburn Athletic Department.
You’re sitting there wondering “um, how did these kids do this,” but according to the thank yous at the end of the video, the Lyks Trick Shot Crew—a sort of Lil’ Dude Perfect—didn’t just happen upon an open gate (Playmate-style), they had the full blessing of various AU athletic directors, and we’re all the better for it. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
You can watch the video if their trick shot shenanigans in their entirety here. And if you just want to share the impressive upper deck shot, go here.
h/t Sheri Thompson.
Related: Legendary Shots sinks long shot at Beard-Eaves.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here.
* Auburn coaches lose it after beating Florida State in 1990
* Three fun plays you never see in highlights from the 1994 Auburn-Florida game
* Philip Lutzenkirchen’s parenting advice
* Hold (Off On Naming) That Tiger: Aubie wasn’t ‘Aubie’ until the 1969 Clemson game
* Jeff Foxworthy walking around Auburn
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* War Eagle found not guilty
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply